Ronna Phifer-Ritchie, PhD, CLC – Professional Relationship Coach
Welcome! I’m Dr. Ronna, Silicon Valley’s Relationship Coach. I help people in challenging relationships relax, connect, & have the conversations that matter; the conversations where we learn to love reality & the power it gives us to build great relationships! The latest research demonstrates that healthy relationships create personal & professional success. Whatever relational journey brought you to this moment, –shaken by an affaire, facing the possibility of divorce, trying to navigate the world of online dating successfully, or simply wanting more for you and your partner– I know you are designed by God to create and live in connections where you will thrive. If you want to explore ways professional relationship coaching can help you get there, feel free to book your introductory $95 New Client Relationship Coaching Package! (And don’t forget to take your FREE Relational style test and start utilizing our other complimentary Relationship Builders!)
Latest posts by Dr. Ronna Phifer-Ritchie (see all)
- THE RELATIONSHIP GRID – A Fascinating Tool Created by Terry Real, Master Couples’ Therapist! - April 26, 2017
- Our Inner INDIVIDUALIST (Type 4) Teaches Us Something Important about Marriage – Authentic Happiness, Nice Guys, & the Hedonic Tread Mill! - April 14, 2017
- THE DAILY DOUBLE for COUPLES! - April 8, 2017
- Our Inner One (Reformer) Teaches Us Something Important About Marriage: DOUGHNUTS, DIRTY SOCKS, & THE DAILY DOUBLE – Notes from Cognitive Neuroscience on “The Willpower Gap” - April 8, 2017
- Our Inner ENTHUSIAST TEACHES US SOMETHING IMPORTANT ABOUT MARRIAGE: Lessons from a Grave Digger – Notes from Master Couples’ Therapist, Peter Pearson! - April 5, 2017
Ronna is a gifted teacher, coach and inspirational leader. She is an expert in the Enneagram which she uses to help her clients understand themselves and others with compassion. I highly recommend her as coach and teacher.
Dr. Ronna Phifer-Ritchie is, by far, one of most brilliant, insightful and compassionate coaches that I know. She is a true Doctor of Relationships–gifted not only in her ability to understand and ‘get what is going on’ with her clients, but her ‘magic’ in transforming their personal lives and their most critical relationships. Ronna comes with a lifetime of experience and credentials, including career work as a counselor, professor, an expert and respected speaker on the national circuit, and a sought after consultant to schools, churches, and organizations. She is equally adept at ‘fixing an angry teen’ as she is at repairing hopeless marriages, and distraught, dysfunctional families. You will find in Ronna a capable advocate, an incredible coach, and a professional capable of taking you where you want to go, ‘for the best relationships of your life, and the best life you can lead.
I want to thank you soo much for our session...! In 50 minutes you assisted me to return from a frenzied completely ungrounded state back to myself! That was such an incredible gift. The evening continued to be stressful but I remained in myself, and navigated it much more skillfully. The next day, I was more empowered and I had a breakthrough in feeling more competent. I completed the week with a sense of optimism. ....Thank you so much Ronna! Your work is super inspiring!