$48/Session with Membership
A Thursday Afternoon Thrive Group Coaching Series
Specially Designed For Single Women Who Want to Improve Their Dating Practices…
DOES ANY OF THIS
Wondering why he’s resisting commitment or marriage?
Feeling stuck in a casual relationship that is going nowhere?
Exhausted from trying to talk him out of what seem like illogical excuses?
Finding yourself dating the same commitment problem with different names, over and over again?
Confused about what healthy dating boundaries look like with commitment-avoidant men?
Or simply wanting to enjoy dating and life again, and detach from his crazy-making, hot-&-cold behavior?
You Can Enjoy Your Dating Life a Lot More than You are Right Now!
Learn to Stop Forgetting Yourself
and Date at a New Level of Relational Health!
Consider Joining Us
for Our Ongoing Conversation…..
WHEN HE WON’T COMMIT:
WITHOUT FORGETTING YOURSELF!
$48/Session with Membership!
A Live, Weekly, Bay Area,
Enneagram Relational Style Development Group for Women
Thursdays 4pm-5:15pm, Bay Club Cupertino
Starting January 2018!
with Dr. Ronna
Silicon Valley’s Relationship Coach
SUCH AN IMPORTANT
PART OF YOUR
MEMBERSHIP – $48/Session: 4 Live Group Coaching Sessions each Month! SAVE 20% by Signing Up for a 1-year Membership! (ONLY $48 PER SESSION for Members!) You Can Cancel Your Monthly Membership at Any Time, NO CHARGE!
DROP-IN – $68/Session: Drop-ins Welcome! ($68/Session for Non-member Participants)
Not in the Bay Area?
You Can Still Have Ronna
for You & Your Girlfriends
or Female Coworkers.
As Long as You Have
a Group of 5 or More,
You Can Order the
Zoom Video Conferencing
Version of TAT!
Latest posts by Dr. Ronna Phifer-Ritchie (see all)
- Creating a healthy Relational Environment for Diabetic Family Members! - July 7, 2017
- THE RELATIONSHIP GRID – A Fascinating Tool Created by Terry Real, Master Couples’ Therapist! - April 26, 2017
- Our Inner INDIVIDUALIST (Type 4) Teaches Us Something Important about Marriage – Authentic Happiness, Nice Guys, & the Hedonic Tread Mill! - April 14, 2017
- Protected: THE DAILY DOUBLE for COUPLES! - April 8, 2017
- Our Inner One (Reformer) Teaches Us Something Important About Marriage: DOUGHNUTS, DIRTY SOCKS, & THE DAILY DOUBLE – Notes from Cognitive Neuroscience on “The Willpower Gap” - April 8, 2017