A Ritch-Joy Group INTEGRATED ENNEAGRAM TRAINING
for YOUR TEAM of HELPING PROFESSIONALS!
Help More Couples Than Ever Before!
Accelerating the Couple Development Journey with
the Enneagram of Personality System
The Cutting Edge Training for Therapists, Counselors, Coaches, & Other Helping Professionals…Designed to Help You Break Stubborn Impasses and Transform Your Work with Couples!
Experts in the Bader-Person Couple Development Model & Enneagram of Personality Applications for Couples!
YOUR TRAINING DAY INCLUDES:
1. Live Training: 9am to 5:30pm
2. Training Manual (Plus FREE Signed Copy of the Upcoming Book!)
3. Online Personality & Couple Development Assessment Tools for You to Use with Your Couples!
4. Discounts on Future Training at HelpMoreCouples.com!
A Professional Enneagram Training on
Using the Enneagram of Personality to Help Couples Develop Their Relationship!
Integrating the Enneagram Personality Development Model
with the Couple Development Model
for Increased Effectiveness with Distressed Couples!
IS YOUR TEAM NEW TO THE ENNEAGRAM?
For a great follow-up experience for your work group,
after the Help More Couples Workshop,
ORDER THE 10-Week Onsite
Learn to Apply
the Art & Science of
the Powerful Spiritual and Psychological Growth Tool,
the Enneagram of Personality,
IN SPECIFIC AND TARGETED WAYS
to Help Your Clients Develop Build Relationships!
Latest posts by Dr. Ronna Phifer-Ritchie (see all)
- THE RELATIONSHIP GRID – A Fascinating Tool Created by Terry Real, Master Couples’ Therapist! - April 26, 2017
- Our Inner INDIVIDUALIST (Type 4) Teaches Us Something Important about Marriage – Authentic Happiness, Nice Guys, & the Hedonic Tread Mill! - April 14, 2017
- Protected: THE DAILY DOUBLE for COUPLES! - April 8, 2017
- Our Inner One (Reformer) Teaches Us Something Important About Marriage: DOUGHNUTS, DIRTY SOCKS, & THE DAILY DOUBLE – Notes from Cognitive Neuroscience on “The Willpower Gap” - April 8, 2017
- Our Inner ENTHUSIAST TEACHES US SOMETHING IMPORTANT ABOUT MARRIAGE: Lessons from a Grave Digger – Notes from Master Couples’ Therapist, Peter Pearson! - April 5, 2017