COACHING That Moves You Into New Levels of Relational Health MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE!
Relaxing tension patterns and staying more open to the true possibilities in every relational moment.
Optimizing style strengths and learning to use the particular connection gifts of your personality type more consciously and effectively.
Expanding your response options in challenging interpersonal situations.
Transforming difficult moments with loved ones and co-workers into powerful forward movement in the relationship.
Clearing up blind spots with the life-enhancing practice of staying curious in the relational field and using the “permanent beta” approach in your relationships.
Moving into the kind of mindful interpersonal action that can create success in every area of your life.
More on the Levels of Personality Development
“You have probably noticed that people change constantly—sometimes they are clearer, more free, grounded, and emotionally available, while at other times they are more anxious, resistant, reactive, emotionally volatile and less free. Understanding the Levels makes it clear that when they change states within their personality, they are shifting within the spectrum of motivations, traits, and defenses that make up their personality type.”
“… two people of the same personality type… will differ significantly if one is healthy and the other unhealthy.” (Reproduced with permission from the Enneagram Institute, All Rights Reserved, the Enneagram Institute Website, 2005, www.enneagraminstitute.com)
The Riso/Hudson Levels of Development:
The Structure of the Continuum of Levels Level 1 HEALTHY The Level of Liberation Level 2 The Level of Psychological Capacity Level 3 The Level of Social Value Level 4 AVERAGE The Level of Imbalance/ Social Role Level 5 The Level of Interpersonal Control Level 6 The Level of Overcompensation Level 7 UNHEALTHY The Level of Violation Level 8 The Level of Obsession and Compulsion Level 9 The Level of Pathological Destructiveness
Used with permission from the Riso-Hudson Enneagram Institute, All Rights Reserved 2005
Book Your NEW CLIENT CONSULTATION PACKAGE!
Latest posts by Dr. Ronna Phifer-Ritchie (see all)
- THE RELATIONSHIP GRID – A Fascinating Tool Created by Terry Real, Master Couples’ Therapist! - April 26, 2017
- Our Inner INDIVIDUALIST (Type 4) Teaches Us Something Important about Marriage – Authentic Happiness, Nice Guys, & the Hedonic Tread Mill! - April 14, 2017
- Protected: THE DAILY DOUBLE for COUPLES! - April 8, 2017
- Our Inner One (Reformer) Teaches Us Something Important About Marriage: DOUGHNUTS, DIRTY SOCKS, & THE DAILY DOUBLE – Notes from Cognitive Neuroscience on “The Willpower Gap” - April 8, 2017
- Our Inner ENTHUSIAST TEACHES US SOMETHING IMPORTANT ABOUT MARRIAGE: Lessons from a Grave Digger – Notes from Master Couples’ Therapist, Peter Pearson! - April 5, 2017