THE CHRISTIAN ENNEAGRAM EXPERIENCE
“It’s Like Having Your Own Personal Enneagram Workshop with Ronna!”
Find Your UNIQUE Path to Psychological & Relational Growth
Wake Up to Your Own Sacred Personality Development Adventure, & Create Better Connections with Others!
SACRED START PACKAGE
50%off Ten Enneagram Personality Development Sessions
with Dr. Ronna!
This Powerful Psycho-Spiritual Enneagram of Personality Growth Journey Builds Your Skills in Several Life-changing Launch Points for Your Personality Development Journey in Relational Life! Your Package Includes 10 1-hour Consulting Sessions with Dr. Ronna Phifer-Ritchie, Professional Relationship Coach & Riso-Hudson Authorized Teacher, Weekly Growth Experiments, and Your Personal Copy of the Deep and Amazing Book on the Enneagram of Personality and Spiritual Development, “The Sacred Enneagram,” Written by Christopher L. Heuertz!
Designed to Build Your Skills in TEN Important Personality Pathways to Psychological & Spiritual Development!
1. Your Dominant Enneagram Personality Style & How More Awareness of that Style Can Create More Presence & Peace in Your Connections with Others
2. Your Robbins Human Needs Psychology Profile & How to Get Your Deepest Needs Met in Healthy Ways in Your Relationships
3. Your Conflict Resolution Style & How You Can Expand that Style to Become a Better Problem Solver in Leadership and Partnership
5. How You Effectively Recharge, Your Most Comfortable Decision-making Style, Your Favorite Information-Intake Style, Your Desire for Closure, & How to Widen and Optimize All Those MBTI Cognitive Lenses in Your Leadership & Bring More of Your Gifts to the Social World Around You
8. Your Instinctual Value Stack & How to Bring Important, Life-giving Balance to in Your Attention & Behavior Habits
9. What Stage of Partnership Life You are In with Spouses, Significant Others, or Business Colleagues, & the Most Important Growth Steps for You at this Particular Stage
10. Your Madanes Natural Life Management Skills & How to Create Amazingly Effective Systems in Your Personal & Professional Spheres
One Shift That’s a Game-Changer in Life for You and Your Loved Ones…..
By Ronna Phifer-Ritchie, PhD
A lot of relational disappointments are a result of the harsh, inhuman expectations we place on ourselves and our lives. This year, give yourself and your significant others the life-changing gift of some targeted release of those expectations using personality type awareness!
When we forget that we are human beings with human limits, our relationship with self and others really suffers. Why? Because our relationship with reality is also suffering when we forget those things. And to whatever degree we are out of touch with reality, the personality (ego, false self) is usually filling in that vacuum with impossible, inhuman expectations of others and ourselves.
The Enneagram of Personality is a high precision instrument when it comes to helping us wake up to the kind of inhuman expectations we can mistake for realistic expectations when we are under stress and stuck in what Yechezkel and Ruth Madanes, internationally renowned founders of the Madanes Method of Enneagram Coaching, call the “autopilot” mode of our personality type (From Stuckness to Growth: (Enneagram Coaching) How to Read Your Coachees and Transform Their Lives, p.37):
Ones: It is possible to achieve absolute perfection.
Twos: It is possible to be loved by everybody.
Threes: It is possible to be successful in everything.
Fours: It is possible to be always unique and deep.
Fives: It is possible to attain total knowledge.
Sixes: It is possible to attain total security.
Sevens: It is possible to achieve absolute happiness.
Eights: It is possible to be strong and in control all the time.
Nines: It is possible to find absolute peace and calmness.”
Any relaxed breeze of awakening to the background noise of these demands of the personality, any awareness brought to our particular style of inhuman expectations, can be like hitting the “refresh” button on our life and relationships.
Criticizing ourselves for having unreasonable expectations that have damaged our relational life, is not what we are going for here. That frame of mind only pushes us right into another set of inhuman expectations. (i.e. “I shouldn’t have those kinds of expectations!”) As top Enneagram scholars, Don Riso & Russ Hudson, have been so fond of reminding their students, we can do this work in any moment that we are willing to practice even a little “noticing and letting go” of these habits of thought.
Giving the gift to ourselves of a little bit of noticing and letting go of any of these inhuman expectations is also one of the best gifts we can give others in our personal or professional relationships. It is quite simply a relationship tonic!
This exercise in targeted release of Enneagram-Type-based expectations is the kind of good dose of grace and self-compassion that always powers up our contact with reality, with ourselves, and with others. It can begin to melt some of the personality’s unrealistic demands that create a lot of interpersonal misery, and chart new territory in dating life memory-making.
by Dr.Ronna Phifer-Ritchie