Sunday Afternoon Couples’ Sanga Series
Next Start – Summer 2018!
A Fun, Relaxed, Powerful, SAS
Small Group Learning Environment
Thursday Afternoon Thrive Series
Next Start – Fall 2018
A Special Edition TAT Group
Sunday Evening Singles’ Sanga
Next Start – April 2018!
THE WISDOM OF THE ENNEAGRAM in
DATING, DIALOGUE, & DEVELOPMENT!
A Safe, Meaningful, Interpersonal
Weekly Singles’ SAS Connection Community
Designed Especially for Singles
Interested in Spiritual Growth in Relationship!
The following two tabs change content below.
Ronna Phifer-Ritchie, PhD is a Professional Relationship Coach, and Enneagram of Personality Expert. Her Specialty is Accelerating Couples' Developmental Journeys by Integrating Personality Development Work Into the Coaching Process. Ronna is the Founder of THE RELATIONSHIP DOCTOR Coaching Service, & Co-founder of the THE RItCH JOY GROUP (HELPMORECOUPLES.COM), offering Professional Trainings for Therapists, Coaches, & Pastors, based on a Theoretically Integrated Model for using the Enneagram Personality System to Accelerate Couple Development and Break Through Stubborn Impasses in Couples Work. She is the Author of the RELATIONSHIP BUILDERS BLOG, a Technical Writer for Several Enneagram of Personality Publications and Training Programs, and a Frequently Requested Retreat Speaker and Workshop Facilitator in the Area of Personality Style Development and Relational Health.
Latest posts by Dr. Ronna Phifer-Ritchie (see all)
- Creating a healthy Relational Environment for Diabetic Family Members! - July 7, 2017
- THE RELATIONSHIP GRID – A Fascinating Tool Created by Terry Real, Master Couples’ Therapist! - April 26, 2017
- Our Inner INDIVIDUALIST (Type 4) Teaches Us Something Important about Marriage – Authentic Happiness, Nice Guys, & the Hedonic Tread Mill! - April 14, 2017
- Protected: THE DAILY DOUBLE for COUPLES! - April 8, 2017
- Our Inner One (Reformer) Teaches Us Something Important About Marriage: DOUGHNUTS, DIRTY SOCKS, & THE DAILY DOUBLE – Notes from Cognitive Neuroscience on “The Willpower Gap” - April 8, 2017