The Enneagram and Relationships:
The Dynamics of Intimacy and Interpersonal Effectiveness
November 5-7, 2010
A Retreat at beautiful Mercy Center, Burlingame, CA.
A life without relationships…it’s impossible. Relationships are core to our existence, and have an enormous impact on our identity, self-worth, and success in the world. They can be rewarding and intriguing, as well as baffling and sometimes painful. How we interact with others provides a key to our psychological and spiritual development.
The Enneagram offers a profound and immensely practical way to understand and shift your relationships with others.
In this authorized Riso-Hudson workshop:
· Deepen your awareness of how automatic and core thinking and emotional dynamics impact relationships;
· Explore your historical conflict/coping patterns and learn effective methods you can use for more effective communication.
· Discover how the three Instinctual Variants (Subtypes) affect primary motivations and priorities in your relationships.
· Experience the impact of increasing your presence on the health of your relationships.
This authorized Riso-Hudson workshop is recommended for couples, single individuals who are interested in creating conscious relationships, parents, adult children of elderly parents, professionals who work closely with clients and anyone having challenges in their relationships.
Friday, November 5th : 7-9:30pm
Saturday, November 6th : 9:00 am-noon, 3:30- 6:00 pm; 7:00-9:30 pm
Sunday, November 7th: 9:00 am-noon; 1:00-3:00
Dr. Roxanne Howe-Murphy is Principal of LifeWise Enneagram Institute, an executive coaching company, and Director of the Enneagram Institute of the San Francisco Bay Area. Howe-Murphy is the author of Deep Coaching: Using the Enneagram as a Catalyst for Profound Change, and is the founding teacher of the Deep Coaching Certification Program.
Dr. Ronna Phifer-Ritchie, Principal of Enneagrowth, is a consultant and public speaker. She holds a doctorate in counseling psychology and a master’s in marriage and family therapy . Phifer-Ritchie is a certified life coach and a researcher in early Christian studies and the Enneagram. She is currently engaged in a relationships project with Riso and Hudson.
TO REGISTER: Click on one of the registration buttons below or send an email to Ronna at Ronna@RelationshipDoctorOnline.com or call 408-537-3342
Full Retreat – Overnight accommodations plus workshop program. Includes all meals, Friday dinner through Sunday lunch. (Registration deadline: October 5th) Earlybird rate, before October 5th: $472.00
After October 5th: $497.00 (Final registration deadline: October 5th. There are no planned rooms available after October 5th. Late registration for overnight accommodations is only available if and when we have cancelations.)
Commuter package – Includes 2 onsite lunches, other meals and accommodations on your own. (Registration deadline: October 25th ) Earlybird rate: $342.00 through October 5th.
After October 5th: $367.00 (Final registration deadline: October 25th. Late registration for commuters is available through the first day of the workshop. However, lunch is not included for any student registering after October 25th.)
1) This course is highly recommended for the Deep Coaching Certification Program.
2) CEU’s: This course meets the requirements for 15 hours of Continuing Education Credit for MFT’s and LCSW’s as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. $25.00 administration fee.
3) Cancellation policy: In the event you need to cancel, a $35.00 fee will be deducted from your refund up to 60 days before the 1st day of the workshop. From 8-59 days before the 1st day of the workshop, 50% of the full payment will be refunded. There will be no refunds within 1 week of the workshop.