Trying to Navigate the World of Dating?
Check in with the Date Dr.!
Stop Thinking REJECTION!
Start Working with God’s REDIRECTION!
Wondering How to Make Dating Worth It in this Online World? After Divorce? Or in Mid-life?
Take advantage of this sacred relational time in your life, learn to date with dynamic presence!
Try our Date Dr. Services and start your personal relationship coaching journey!
a profound and immensely practical way to
understand, expand, and shift your relationships:
· Deepen your awareness of how personality style “auto pilot” thinking, feeling, & behaving dynamics impact your dating relationships
· Explore your historical conflict coping patterns and learn effective methods you can use for more effective communication
· Get clear on what really matters to you in life, and how those needs can be met in healthy ways in your relationships
· Discover how the three Instinctual Variants affect primary motivations and priorities in your relationships
· Experience the impact of increasing your presence on the health of your dating life & beyond….
the Deep Work….
WONDERING IF GREAT RELATIONSHIPS AFTER DIVORCE ARE POSSIBLE? Separation, divorce, and other marital crises are often some of the most important spiritual wake-up calls we encounter in life. The painful reality of these life shocks can feel overwhelming without the right kind of growth-oriented support & structure. Relationship Coaching Can Give You The Support & Structure You Need to Get There!
Harness the spiritual voltage of this relational crisis to move into a new relational growth adventure!
Divorce or separation recovery work, done within the psychological-spiritual growth context of personality development, can change the trajectory of our relational future in powerful and positive ways!
that’s WORTH IT!
Dates Worth Keeping:
Presence & Profound Connections
During the “Plot Twists” in Midlife!
Relationships are core to our existence, and have an enormous impact on our identity, self-worth, and success in the world. They can be rewarding and intriguing, as well as baffling and sometimes painful. How we interact with others provides a key to our psychological and spiritual development. And…
…the 40+ dating journey, with all of its potential for life-altering plot twists and turns, provides a powerful growth crucible for this kind of psycho-spiritual work.
Dating & Maturity Can Be a Powerful Recipe!